Creating Positive Relationships & Experiences
Three year olds can be very expressive through their words as well as actions. We encourage them to express themselves, interacting with friends and family in a respectful way. Our preschool daycare center has small classes which allows the teachers to have more opportunities to connect with each of their students. All our teachers are qualified to teach because they are certified teachers or have obtained early childhood credentials through a certification program. We have a specific program for each age group in our daycare center, which makes it easy for teachers to build activities and lesson plans. Contact Milestones School of Achievement for more information about our preschool daycare center. We look forward to meeting you and your children.
Milestones to Prepare for What’s Next
Throughout your three-year-old’s development, there will be growth every day. We are tracking their changes in behavior and mobility. We do assessments and look for the following milestones as your child grows through our preschool daycare program:
- Children follow classroom rules and routines with increasing independence
- Manage actions, words, and behavior with increasing independence
- Can hold a pencil and crayon
- Can draw, color and trace simple lines
- Can hold positive interactions and relationships with peers and teachers
- Can identify some letters of the alphabet
- Can understand simple patterns
- Can recognize some numbers
- Can rote count 1-20
- Continues to work on self-help skills such as potty training and dressing self
Focusing on Independence
At Milestones, we treat every child like a member of our family, and we love watching our family grow into independent, unique individuals.
We teach your child the skills necessary to interact with their friends and family, while still developing and communicating their individuality.
To find out more about our Threes preschool program or for a tour, you can call us at 336-856-9990.